Saturday, June 1, 2013

// fifteen


Things I would like to do at some point in my life:


  • punch someone in the face because they deserve it
  • get tattooed
  • try out kickboxing
  • two words: masquerade ball
  • step foot onto every continent
  • splash in every sea
  • go to all 50 states
  • visit as many countries on my ridiculously long list as possible
  • fall in love as an adult
  • learn to surf
  • learn to snowboard
  • live somewhere where it really snows
  • go ice skating
  • go to at least one san diego comic con & asylum uk
  • run in a 'color me rad' race
  • have a house with a huge two-story library
  • properly learn (basic) ballroom dance - like a simple waltz, or a foxtrot
  • own an old Jeep and learn how to properly fix it up - only knowing how to check the oil/transmission fluid and change a bloody tire is not enough. I want to be able to change my own oil and replace the fucking radiator if I have to, dammit.

I've been slowly adding to this over the past couple of weeks and I just can't think of anything new to add anymore. I'm sure I'll add to it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment