Friday, April 5, 2013

// three


1. Golden Grasslands Dress  2. Tights for Every Occasion in Teal  3. Spruce Up Your Style Boot  4. Teal for Two Bag  5. Diana F+ Camera in Cuvée Prestige  6. Never Let Me Go - Kazuo Ishiguro   7. Imagine Dragons - Night Visions

A few things on my wishlist lately...

I really like the style and color of this dress, and I have thicker footless tights in that teal color that would go great with it. I've had my eye on that bag for a couple of weeks, and I've been looking for short boots for ages, and I really dig this pair.

I have a smallish collection of old cameras, and have been dying for a Diana for years! This one really jumps out at me, and I wish I had the money to splurge on it. I watched the movie Never Let Me Go about a month ago and loved it, and I've been wanting to read the book since I heard about the movie years back. I already have this Imagine Dragons album, but I've been really getting into it lately - 'Radioactive' and 'It's Time' are my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment