Monday, April 8, 2013

// four


I've been sick for nearly a week, and have spent way too much time in bed (with and without the furry, bed stealer!). I haven't been this sick in just over a year - I had forgotten how much I hate medicine. It has been nice - in between bouts of coughing and wheezing - to be able to curl up and read for hours or watch several episodes in a row of a good TV show. And having everyone ask if they can get me anything (yes, orange Gatorade please; sure, I'll have an ice cream). I haven't been out of the house since Wednesday, and haven't seen anyone outside the family in just as long. I don't mind the isolation, as I've found friends can be hard work and sometimes I just don't want to make the effort, but I suppose it's time to at least get out for some fresh air. If for nothing else, than that I really want some chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment