Thursday, April 11, 2013

// six

Christina's Grandpa, her mom (my step-mom), Christina in her pretty, pretty dress, Avery, & Christina's Uncle

My sister, Christina, got married today to her guy, Avery. Avery is headed off to Army basic in a few weeks (yes, that means that hair has to go, Ave!), and a small ceremony at the courthouse before he goes was what they wanted. I'm happy for the two of them, I'm just sad I wasn't able to be there. Christina & Avery hope to have a grander affair once they get settled at wherever they send him after he goes through training, and when the rest of the family will be able to make it (we'll see...).

It's still weird to say my little sister (she's 20) is married. Ack, and now I have a brother-in-law!

* Photo taken by family friend Shelly Z.

No comments:

Post a Comment